Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas lights, tobogganing & church

Today I saw where Fraser works - with the monster trucks, oil field & fracking equipment.  We were going to be going ice fishing this afternoon but apparently the ice isn't thick enough.  There's been too much snow covering it and it hasn't had a chance to freeze. So we went for a walk and then went tobogganing in a local park. Tobogganing is heaps of fun , if a little bit out of control.

Tonight we've been to church. I am reliably informed by Nick (and confirmed by Fraser) that my Australian accent is much stronger when I'm singing carols!  After the service we went for a drive to see the Christmas lights. 

The kids are now checking on Santa's progress and getting ready for bed. Erika has threatened to wake me up at 6.30 am. Apparently house rules are: everyone has to be up before presents can be opened!

No comments: