Friday, April 8, 2011

Sydney airport

So here I am at the airport and officially out of the country. And look free internet!

Bag weighed in at 17.5 kilos - the checkin attendant was impressed but I was aiming for 15. But I did add my coat to the case this morning - so I'm blaming that and the tap shoes! Apparently I am allowed 64 kilos of checked in luggage!!!!! that's 64 kilos of checked in luggage. Allow me to express my amazements at this
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And can I say this Premium economy stuff is fab even before getting on the plane. I've queue jumped 3 times this morning all because I had an Premium economy express pass. I could get used to this very easily.

30 minutes to boarding so I had better go find my gate.

Next stop LA and hopefully a quick catch up with Lea Simpson.

No comments: