Monday, April 11, 2011

tap ball change

This morning I fronted up to Steps and did my first Broadway Tap class with Germaine Goodson. ONe down , 9 to go (I bought a 10 class pack). It was a smallish class, 7 of us, ranging in ages from 20s to 60s. Great studio with proper wooden floors and mirrors and barre - but no aircon and today has been really warm. So we were all hot & sweaty by the end of class. Must have hit at least 25C today, so after tap I spent a casual afternoon sitting on my balcony/terrace/patio having lunch, reading my book and absorbing the sunshine. Later I went for a walk in the neighbourhood - just getting the lay of the land - wandering up Broadway and then across to Riverside Park and then back 'home'.  And that's about it for today. Still a bit not-quite-in-the-time-zone but doing ok really. Oh and I saw squirrels in Riverside Park. Too cute for words.

No comments: